• Oversee and monitor day-to-day operations of assigned area
• Manage employee hours and performance.
• Effectively train and develop employees in fundamentals of production.
• Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), Safe Quality Food (SQF), Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and OHS Standards requirements are followed.
• Promote work place safety by complying with OHS (Occupational Health and Safety) safety regulations and procedures, participating in safety-related trainings, incident reviews and corrective actions.
• Initiate employee discipline and corrective actions as needed, working with Management to ensure fair and consistent policy application and compliance with company policy and federal and local laws.
• Monitor product quality and work with the QA department to ensure customer specifications are met.
• Monitor employee attendance/absenteeism and hold employees accountable as appropriate within established company policies and practices
• Develop relationship with maintenance staff to review Preventative Maintenance (PM) scheduling and communicate equipment issues to reduce equipment downtime.
• Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned when required.
• Takes part in required training programs.
Interested in working at wholesale plant operation:
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off to 2140 Pegasus Road N.E.