- 1box Cinnarolls
- 2packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2cup sugar
- 1/4cup heavy whipping cream
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sliced fresh strawberries, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch dark nonstick springform pan with cooking spray; line bottom of pan with cooking parchment paper.
- Take 5 Cinnarolls and 6 minirolls. Cut each roll in half horizontally to form 10 thin rolls. Press rolls in bottom of pan to form an even layer and completely cover pan bottom.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, whipping cream, vanilla and cinnamon with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour mixture over rolls, spreading evenly.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until cheesecake is set at least 2 inches from edge of pan and center of cheesecake still jiggles slightly when moved. Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes. Run small metal spatula around edge of pan. Refrigerate uncovered at least 4 hours.
- Add extra Cinnarolls to the top, with one large in the middle and minirolls cut in half surrounding.